I would definitely say that, overall, taking Digital Media has been a good high school experience. Although, for me, the class was required, it was enjoyable. Not only did I learn a lot of useful information, but I also had fun. In order to fully critique the class, I have decided to make somewhat of a pro/con list.
Digital Media Benefits:
- Learning vital technological information
- Learning the basics of Photoshop and InDesign (which will surely help me in future classes)
- Learning about my First Amendment rights as a student
- Learning the basics of good graphic design
Most Enjoyable Aspects:
- Spending 45+ minutes every morning with my friends in an interesting and fun class
- Working with Photoshop and InDesign
- Becoming familiar with the ins and outs of good graphic design
- Learning how to create a legitimate yearbook/magazine spread
- Working more with InDesign and Photoshop
- Analyzing more graphic design (I really like that)
The past 18 weeks have been filled with information and fun times. I especially loved eating candy in class, posing for pictures on Homecoming Week, and the very beneficial work days. I will miss Digital Media!